The course length is usually a full day course. Each attendee is supplied with their own PCB with loose surface mount and through hole components to hand load from which they will be assessed and educated of additional techniques to improve their soldering ability.
At the end of the course each attendee will receive their Certificate Of Completion.
All soldering, inspection equipment and consumables for the course are provided.
Just turn up and learn!
Training courses are conducted at Chemtools head office in St Marys NSW.
Course Modules Include:
Chemtools Fundamentals of Soldering Courses are a “hands on” training course and cover:
· Improving soldering and de-soldering techniques
· Vision inspection after soldering
· Education on which solders, fluxes are the best to use for your application
· Cleaning techniques to remove the No Clean flux residue
· Soldering equipment education
· Working with lead free solders and improving your techniques
· Soldering equipment maintenance